At Tiffen & Co Insurance Services we are a full service financial planning practice, but our niche is personal protection. We have no ownership ties to any financial institutions, banks or insurers. Our licencee (Synchron) is locally owned and allows us to research and recommend any life insurance company in Australia. With the ability to research all options, and no banks or product providers owning a share of our business or licencee, you can trust that any recommendations we make to you will only ever be based on achieving the outcomes you have told us are most important to you.
So why would you want to meet with us?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you actually have a back up plan in place? Have you ever taken the time to discuss your contingency plans with the people in your life that matter?
- If your income suddenly stopped, how long could you continue to pay the bills?
- How would you feel if a member of your family was diagnosed with a critical illness and there were treatments available, but it would mean taking out a 2nd mortgage to afford them or not being able to afford to take time off work to be with them?
- Do you have a plan that would protect you for 3 months?, 1 year?, 5 years? or the rest of your life?
- If you hold insurance policies, are you confident in your understanding of your existing cover? Is the level of cover still appropriate? Or it possible that you are paying too much?
Katherine Hayes, Fiona Morrissey and Tiffen Insurance Services Pty Ltd are Corporate Authorised Representatives of Synchron AFS Licence No. 244313
General Advice Warning – The information contained on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a financial advisor.