Join a winning team
Thank you for your interest in taking the next step in your career with Tiffen and Co.
We are looking for a professional to join our administration team in the role of Broker Personal Assistant. We possess energy, dedication, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence and are seeking a candidate that exemplifies these values.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role requires an experienced and outgoing professional who is driven to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Manage the loan process from submission through to settlement for Loan Consultants of Tiffen & Co.
- Administer finance applications to ensure they are approved and settle.
- Handle enquiries from clients.
- Receive files from Loan Consultants.
- Prepare diary notes.
- Prepare loan serviceability calculators.
- Collate and prepare loan application.
- Submit application to the lender.
- Ensure receipt by the lender.
- Track application to approval.
- Track application to settlement.
- Maintain company Greenbook.
- Organise Deposit Bonds and First Home Owner Grants.
- Advise clients of the success or otherwise of their loan application.
- Provide high level personal support to Loan Consultants.
- Provide back up support to the office’s administrative support functions (for example, undertaking Reception/Front of House duties) to cover staff absences and breaks.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Manage heavy workload, short deadlines, maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
Skills and experience
The successful person will have previous experience in a mortgage and finance environment and will become an integral part of the team.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Demonstrated record of performance in a fast paced office environment.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated experience using web based applications and databases, particularly those used within the lending environment.
- Commitment to integrity, honesty and quality client-focused services.
- Sound interpersonal, liaison, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and embrace change.
- Ability to work in a team environment without supervision.
- Ability to manage all client interactions in a calm and professional manner, including difficult situations and those involving conflict.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Ability to work under strict timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level organisation and prioritisation skills.
Candidates must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Only experienced candidates should apply. You will only be contacted if successful